The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger is a fully automatic multi-stage, multi-input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery; or via solar power with the in built Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller.
- Two totally independent DC inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank.
- A dedicated MPPT solar regulator.
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources.
- Fully programmable LCD display.
- Temperature sensor included for more accurate battery charging.
Output Voltage: 12V nominal (8.0V minimal)
Output Current (Maximum): 40A – 50A
Output Power: 775W
Battery Types: Gel, AGM, Flooded, Lithium
Charger Voltage Range: 13.8 – 15.5V
Float Voltage Range: 13.0 – 13.8V
Charger Current (User Selectable): 5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50A (default 40A)