Warranties cover manufacturing and assembly defects.
Warranty is void in circumstances of misuse and/or misapplication.
If you suspect a faulty battery, the first thing to do is ensure that the battery is fully charged. Flat batteries are NOT covered by warranty. A flat battery will probably fail diagnostic testing, however this does not necessarily mean that the battery is faulty.
Note that DCPower can charge your battery for you, however this will incur a fee until such time as a warranty claim is accepted.
To make a warranty claim, please return your item to us along with proof of purchase. We will take care of the rest.
Warranty exclusions include, but are not limited to:
- Flat batteries.
- Low or no electrolyte levels for batteries which require maintenance.
- Batteries that have not been installed properly (e.g. in vehicles with no hold down clamps).
- Batteries that have been refilled with any substance besides distilled water.
- Batteries not maintained at a sufficient state of charge during periods of both in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle storage.
- Batteries that have been subjected to excessive out-of-vehicle charging, or to an uncontrolled vehicle charging system (e.g. a faulty alternator).
- Batteries that have been physically damaged including cracked, punctured or deformed battery cases or broken or severely damaged battery terminals.
- Batteries with damaged terminals due to loose, inadequate or high resistance connections.
- Batteries that have been installed with reverse polarity.
- Improper battery box or insufficient protection from the elements.
- Batteries that have been operated in an application that it was not designed and/or marketed to support (e.g. stand-by batteries used in cycling applications).
Unfortunately, we don’t provide a refund just because you’ve changed your mind.
You may exchange or return your item for store credit within 14 days of purchase. All returned goods must be presented with proof of purchase and be suitable for re-sale e.g. unused and in original packaging, with all labels and terminals in tact.
We cannot accept returns of custom products, special orders and/or used items.
If your item is faulty, we will absolutely honour our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.